What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 strange reboots

Bgmnt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello ,

About a week ago I turned off my ipad charged at 96%. Now when I tried turning it on it the black screen remained. Connecting it with the charger the battery indicated 0 but when it started it indicated 96%. When I take out the charger it instantly shuts off. When I leave it with the charger after 2 minutes or so it turns off. Strange is that even should it reach 97% battery after the crash it indicates(when arriving at the slide screen) 96%. When I connect it to the pc it shows the drained battery, then the apple apple logo then instantly crashes and the whole process starts again.

Could someone please help me?

Amirshayya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If u can see the slide to unlock thing, press the sleep/wake button and the home button for couple of seconds untill it turns off, keep holding them till the apple logo appears, release them and press the volume up button until the apple logo disappears

Most reactions