What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 running out of space?

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What if one is starting to run out of space on their IPad and want external storage? Can we bridge external HDD's, IPod Touch, Iphone, etc for more storage space? Without deleting my lovely stored movies and episodes ( at which time I love to store them locally) are there other options?

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me google that for you

2011-07-06-dsc07086.jpg

Last edited:

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poser, can I ask how you save something to a wifi drive from your iPad?? I didn't realise that was possible

i read that on engadget when it was first announced, i forgot what i read, and too lazy to re-read it to answer your question, i would suggest you read about it, cause thats the only info i know.

it might become useful in due time to me, but for right now, i buy the most gig(GB) that apple releases, so im good, but i can see myself buying this, only for less than $100 for the 32gb, which i see for $175.

OP
M

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, it is very unfortunate since I'm currently using an IPad 2 3G (64GB) and I'm running out of space. Also have a IPhone 4 32GB but have lots of space left. Some company may come up with an external HDD with wifi or Bluetooth feature so we can bridge this in some way, shape, or form! I'm in the hardware IT business and I love and respect my toys. Really looking forward to some answers!

Thanks in advance guys!

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, it is very unfortunate since I'm currently using an IPad 2 3G (64GB) and I'm running out of space. Also have a IPhone 4 32GB but have lots of space left. Some company may come up with an external HDD with wifi or Bluetooth feature so we can bridge this in some way, shape, or form! I'm in the hardware IT business and I love and respect my toys. Really looking forward to some answers!

Thanks in advance guys!

i give up!!!!!

OP
M

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks in advance guys!

i give up!!!!!

Really NO solutions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
m3fan said:
Really NO solutions?

You realise Poser posted a link to this further up? Follow his google link...

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoFlex Satellite external wi-fi hard drive 500GB - Holds all my movies and tv shows and frees up a lot of space on my iPad. Uses free app from GoFlex and wireless signal to stream your movies, music, music videos, and tv shows to your iPad.

GoFlex Satellite Wireless | Seagate

the weird thing is, this is the one i wanted to post instead of the one i did post earlier, they're all the same.

i remembered by seeing this pic
lifestyle-shot-414x225.png

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks in advance guys!

i give up!!!!!

Really NO solutions?

ROTFLMAO:D

Read the replys dude:cool:

Most reactions

Latest posts