What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Jailbreak is 1 week away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well finally all iPad 2 lovers we have some good news as one of leading hackers inform that jailbreaking is just one week away and it's great news for us! iPhone hacker Joshua Hill (p0sixninja) has commented recently that an iPad 2 jailbreak may be only weeks away.

*** EDIT ***

Last edited by a moderator:

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That would be awesome... But they always seem to be a week away :(

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It sounds good but why didn't you post under the jailbreak thread where everyone else is following the discussion?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is absolutely NO reliable source, including Joshua himself, who is saying the jailbreak is 1 week away. None.
"may be released within weeks" DOES NOT EQUAL "1 week away"

The blog link that was posted above (which I have removed) merely quoted the redmondpie post "iPad 2 Jailbreak Possibly Just Weeks Away" which was already posted in the main iPad2 jailbreak thread when it was originally discovered yesterday.

Sorry guys, but this is NO NEW NEWS! The author of the blog just wanted to drive traffic to his site by saying "1 week away" with no new information.

As comex tweeted earlier today "any dates or timeframes are pure speculation"

Because there is no new information in this thread, I am going to close it so that discussion can be continued in the main iPad2 jailbreaking thread here - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/22660-ipad-2-jailbreak-4-3-a.html

That way we can avoid fragmenting the discussion. If anyone has a problem, PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts