What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 if you have an ipad1?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I have an original iPad, and I love it. But I'm wanting an iPad 2. Is it worth getting? Should I wait for the 3 to come out? I'm not sure what to do... It's all want vs need and the prices of the device now vs in the future

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
If you can wait, wait for 3, be more of a difference in spec compared to the first

- Sig - How to stop being notified of new posts, in the IPF app, goto the subscribed tab, then swipe left/right on the threads you no longer want to follow - I bleed in 6 colours

OP
Sonicrobby

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
'If' I can wait... Not sure if I can. The earliest the 3 might be released could be Christmas, but even so I dont think it will be out till next April, a good 10 months away.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think you should wait as well. I have the 2 and plan to skip the 3, when the iPad 4 comes out we'll see. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts