What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 Green Screen Problem

EXOKain4life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I have had this problem for a while but didn't think highly of it before. But this has happened twice and I'm scared if I don't get it checked it will get worse. One time my whole screen went all green and fuzzy looking. Although the controls were working fine. But then I tapped it lightly and then it was ack to normal. But today after my classes I took it out and the green fuzzy screen was back. I tried to tap it again but it didn't work. I'm too scared to tap it repeatedly. But after a while it went back to normal. But I noticed that although the screen went back to normal there are spots in the iPad that are kind of fuzzy and has a greenish tint to it.It looks lke the it's moving or something (?) sorry I don't know h ow to explain it. What's wrong with my iPad? Should I get it replaced? It is on a one year warranty. And if I were to get it replaced how would I be able to do it?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EXOKain4life said:
Well I have had this problem for a while but didn't think highly of it before. But this has happened twice and I'm scared if I don't get it checked it will get worse. One time my whole screen went all green and fuzzy looking. Although the controls were working fine. But then I tapped it lightly and then it was ack to normal. But today after my classes I took it out and the green fuzzy screen was back. I tried to tap it again but it didn't work. I'm too scared to tap it repeatedly. But after a while it went back to normal. But I noticed that although the screen went back to normal there are spots in the iPad that are kind of fuzzy and has a greenish tint to it.It looks lke the it's moving or something (?) sorry I don't know h ow to explain it. What's wrong with my iPad? Should I get it replaced? It is on a one year warranty. And if I were to get it replaced how would I be able to do it?

Can you get to an Apple Store, if so take it in?

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts