What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Green Screen Problem

Rubix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PANIC!

The iPad still works fine but a shade of black is replaced by the green colour. The green colour is not stationary, it moves based on what the display is showing. I did drop my iPad the night before but it was working fine the whole day, then suddenly when i turned it on it became green. Yes i did jailbreak my iPad and no, i assure you that jailbreaking did not cause this problem. I did restore it to factory settings and still same problem. Imma send it back to apple soon, hopefully they give me a new one, or better yet, an ipad 2. Tell me what you guys think about this problem. Cheers!

do u think theyll gimme a new one?

video-

i nvr seen any1 with the same problem b4

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's no longer a JB iPad then, yes, take it to the Apple Store and, if it's under warranty, they'll give you a new one - so back up first!!

Tim

dr.carlosmendoza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any update about your device? did you fix it? had it replaced? mine has the same issue (iPad 1, WiFi model, 32G) updated the OS on 01.01.2012 worked fine ever since but last night I left it charging with the USB cable, got back, turned it on and now the screen is all faulty (flickering green just like the video above). I'll contact apple support today, though my iPad is out of warranty, I'll keep you posted.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, already did some resets and full restore trought iTunes but still no luck.

OldMayfield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having same problem with iPad2, 7 months old. I have purple as well as green. Nearest Apple store is 2 hours away. I hope I don't to open it up or drop it to fix it.

Most reactions

Latest posts