What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 - GRAPHIC PROBLEMS

F3nixer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all
I have 2 most interesting problems
very often when I turn games on. ipad automatically turns it off (after a minute maybe or a second)
and in some cases there is very bad representation. sometimes I can't even see any objects there
ex. when I am turning "dead space" on, I see only black screen and nothing more...
some apps doesn't even works

2 days before I updated my ipad IOS
but in old version there was the same problem
and please I am really depressed and help me

thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If it is an iPad 1, then it's probably a problem with too little RAM. Use the Close option below to close all apps before loading the problem game. I used to have to do this for some of the very large games on my iPad 1. If that does not work try the restart and/or reset before using the Game. Finally, if nothing else works you'll have to try deleting and re-adding the game. It's the last choice, because you will lose your game progress when you do so.

-------------

When you have problems with an app it's a good idea to close it.

Close: With the problem app closed, double tap on the Home button to get the multitask bar. Tap and hold on any icon in the bar until they jiggle, then tap the minus sign on the problem app. This will remove it from RAM and insure a clean start the next time you launch the app.

If that does not work try a restart,

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

and then a reset if that does not work.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

OP
F

F3nixer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
problem is that I have Ipad 2 and I did everything but nothing changed... I am from Georgia and here is not official apple store to use my warranty and atc.
I think that there is a graphic card problem because
often when I start game, there is only black screen and nothing more...
I am very exited because I bought it in Washington DC
and now I am in Georgia (it's little country in Europe)
by ipad is still new I even have no time to use it ... and this problem kills me :D really...

Most reactions

Latest posts