What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent Help Required.

Adeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sterlingscottny.com
Hey Everyone,
I upgraded my iPad software to 3.2.2 and the time i installed the software, it's screen has started giving me problems of turning grey after 2-4 minutes. It's like once i turn on iPad, its screen automatically turns grey while all apps keep running. I push on/off button at the top couple of times and it gives dislplay again and later turn grey, whereas sometimes it works perfectly fine too. Has anyone faced the problem? How can i get rid of the problem, can somebody please help me?
I shall be very thankful for your support and kindness.

Regards.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try turning it completely off: hold down the on/off button until you see a red slider that says "Slide to power off". Slide it to turn it off. Then once it"'s off, hold down the power button until you see the Apple logo which means it's turning on.

If that doesn't solve your problem, try a hard reset (doesn't erase anything): press and hold both the on/off and Home buttons at the same time. Keep holding (several seconds) until you see the Apple logo. Then let go of the buttons. Let it finish rebooting.

Good luck.

Most reactions