What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Bluetooth connectivity issue

Streng63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will really appreciate if somebody can help me to fix my iPad 2 connectivity with other Bluetooth devices.
Before I install iOS7.0, my iPad connect over the Bluetooth with all my speakers without no problems. Now I have installed iOS 7.0.4 and I still can not connect my iPad 2 with my Samsung W_Audio B42F33 speaker nor with my Logitech UE Mini Boom.

Thank you very much,
Adrian

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Adrian - welcome to the forum! :) If not already done, for starters go into Settings > Bluetooth; press the information circle for each device and then 'Forget this device'; then 'Reset' your iPad (directions below if not familiar w/ the procedure); ALSO, turn off or pull the power for each of your speakers (might want to wait an hour or so) - finally, start over to see if your iPad's BT can discover & then pair w/ your speakers - good luck and let us know if these suggestions help? Dave

Reset - press & hold the 'Power' and 'Home' buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears - this may take a longer time, so have patience; the iPad will 're-boot' - NOTE that none of these maneuvers will alter your apps, files, or settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts