1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad 2 issues

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by timleffler, Jul 24, 2011.

1. timleffler

timleffler iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all,

I am enjoying the speed of my iPad 2. I have been able to incorporate my pad into my daily work life. However, I am noticing some issues, as compared to my use of the iPad.

Bluetooth is sketchy - speakers drop connection (logitech blade) and volume control sux on my motorola sd 10 headset
    Battery life - is it just me or has the standby and overall battery longevity dropped with the ipad 2?
    Apps - PDF apps crash. I have had more crashes with the ipad 2 than I ever had with iPad.

So, anyone else? If there are some tricks or tips please guide me.

Tim Leffler
    iPad 2 32 ATT
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you have with your iPad2. Have a look around and you'll find dozens of threads with Members discussing their experiences - both good and bad - with the iPad2 and with many suggestions on how to overcome some of the problems they encountered.

Tim
  3. tonycruz

tonycruz iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Tim

I have a feeling you have some issues on your pad2.
    I have one , and the bluetooth works better then on my iphone4 , the battery stands the advertised 10 hours, even when I am watching Sky Tv live s for hours and hours, I play games all the time and I also do Music with Garage band app, my iPad 2 so far never let me down.
    however I am having some issues with my mail app, but I guess that's a drop of water in the pacific ocean.
    All In all , I love my iPad 2 , can't live without it...:)

Sent from my Ultra Jailbroken iPad 2
  4. Tim SPRACKLEN

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    I have a non-JB iPad1 - but no issues so far!! I am basically one of life's cowards and don't want to risk a JB - in fact, the iPad is just fine the way it is. I use it for business and, for that, it works just fine and replaces my laptop for about 90% of the work that I do - mainly writing reports (Pages), writing some simple programs and mathematical simulations. I love the great - no, fantastic - battery life, the great connectivity and the intuitive GUI. No complaints at all.

Tim
  5. tonycruz

tonycruz iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry Tim...the answer was for TimLefter....my mistake....:)

Sent from my Ultra Jailbroken iPad 2
  6. Tim SPRACKLEN

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    My fault - I should read before I type or, come to that, think before I type....

Sorry

Tim S