What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad 2 Best Video Editing Software

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sigelopisan said:
I cant load video files to iMovie. I only can load movie files I created with my own ipad. Anyone experience this or I miss something out?

If you can convert your movies to an iPad compatible format and sync to device via iTunes, iMovie should show up any movie in the Photos app or Video I would imagine. I can do that with Avid/Pinnacle.

benalmeer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to recommend HD video editor to you, I always use Mac Video Editor to edit video and make funny video for uploading to Youtube, it's easy to use and the quality is awesome, you can crop, cut, join, edit video with it easily. It also embeds many special effects, you can even add text to video or add background music, that's pretty cool. It worth a try. :p

usman8001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am looking for advice on video editing software.
I need to be able to cut and split video clips as well as the other basic stuff.
I need advice on what software is the easiest and best to use.

Any help is greatly appreciated..
Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts