What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 backup game saves

Jamrandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting a replacement iPad 2 tomorrow because mine has faults and was told to take it in. But any way I was just wanting to know if I could back up my game saves form my current iPad 2 and sync them to the new one. Because I don't really want to have to start them all over again。

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jamrandy said:
I'm getting a replacement iPad 2 tomorrow because mine has faults and was told to take it in. But any way I was just wanting to know if I could back up my game saves form my current iPad 2 and sync them to the new one. Because I don't really want to have to start them all over again。

Just sync the iPad to your iTunes and then you can restore the new one when you get to the backup you made.

Stick2e - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Backup the old iPad in iTunes before you set up the new one. This should happen with a normal sync.

Part of the setup for the new iPad will ask if you want to restore from a backup. Tell it yes at that point. You'll still have to sync the apps afterwards (they do not restore with the backup), but your game scores should be there when you do.

You must use the same account as the old iPad to keep your apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts