1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad 2 32g, with 3g... Replacement in italy

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Primo4987, May 9, 2011.

1. Primo4987

Primo4987 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My apple iPad 2 is not charging. I read online that someone else had the same problem and they replaced the plug for him. I wanted to know if since I am in Italy I was wondering if it would be possible for them to look at it and possible fix and if needed replace the cord, I know the adapter would be different but at least if I can get it carved until I get home
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    For sure, I would take it into an Apple Store and they will at least have some spare chargers and you'd be able to see if it was the charger that was the problem. If it was, I'm sure they'd swap it for you; Apple warranty is valid world-wide, so I don't think you'll have a problem.

Tim
  3. Hayles66

Hayles66 iPad Expert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +321 / 0
    Welcome from me!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app