What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 1 Wifi

GRR031266

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I do not have an IPad Wifi + 3G but I am wondering whether I can connect a 3G card to my IPad via a device.
Thanks for your help

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I do not have an IPad Wifi + 3G but I am wondering whether I can connect a 3G card to my IPad via a device.
Thanks for your help

You cannot connect a usb device. However, you can use a bluetooth "hotspot," sometimes called a "mifi" with the iPad. No "device" needed for the connection.

OP
G

GRR031266

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jsh1120 said:
You cannot connect a usb device. However, you can use a bluetooth "hotspot," sometimes called a "mifi" with the iPad. No "device" needed for the connection.

Hi
Thanks for your quick answer!
Do you know by any chance where to by a mifi on the net (europe)? and can I insert any 3G card?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can get them through Amazon, including unlocked versions, otherwise try the websites of your countries mobile telecoms companies.....in the UK you can buy them through 3.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts