What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 microphone

Salinda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,
I wonder if anyone can help. I loaded Skype but my microphone doesn't seem to be working. I could hear my friend although she couldn't hear me. Also, the sound now has an echo which wasn't there before. Any suggestions? I have looked in Settings but cannot find anything to change.
Thanks
Linda

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry about your microphone problems.

You might want to try rebooting your iPad by holding down the Home button AND the Sleep/Wake button until you see the Apple logo on the screen. Be patient. You will see the option to move the red slider to turn off the iPad, but keep holding the buttons down as it can take 10-15 seconds for the logo to appear then let go of the buttons.

ipad29.jpg

If that doesn't work, you might try another app that uses the microphone. If it still does not work, then it is time to have your iPad exchanged.

OP
S

Salinda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are a star! That worked brilliantly and my microphone now works. Thank you so much.
Linda

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts