What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 1 mail folders

Uncle Vester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to see the emails I put into a mail folder. How do I see the emails in the Sent folder for example.
Thanks!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you touch the top left-hand corner of the screen in the Mail app - where it's hopefully telling you the account name - it should 'take you back' to a view with all the folders listed below. There you should see the 'Sent Mail' folder. Touch that and its contents should be displayed - but contact us again soon if there's still a problem.

Tim

OP
U

Uncle Vester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see it now. Thank you so much! This forum is great for noobs like me.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We were all that way once - so don't worry - you'll soon be posting help to Member's questions yourself...

Have a great weekend and, please, don't hesitate to post any questions you might have.

Tim

--wow-- some blue sky now here in the North East of Scotland, break out the BBQ!!

Most reactions

Latest posts