What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipa file modification issue

alaghusundram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to change my pdf books in .ipa. After i remove old pdf file and add new pdf. Ipa didnt work. i also tried to resigned by various method. We need your feedback

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I want to change my pdf books in .ipa. After i remove old pdf file and add new pdf. Ipa didnt work. i also tried to resigned by various method. We need your feedback

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) I'm not sure what you want to do? An .ipa file extension is an iOS app archive and has nothing to do w/ a PDF file - see description below.

Please provide information on your iPad model and the iOS installed, and then a clearer discussion of what you want to do w/ the PDF files. Dave

An .ipa file is an iOS application archive file which stores an iOS app. Each .ipa fileincludes a binary for the ARM architecture and can only be installed on an iOS-device. Files with the .ipa extension can be uncompressed by changing the extension to .zip and unzipping - from Wiki.

Most reactions

Latest posts