1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

.iOS5

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by katekatie, Jan 26, 2012.

1. katekatie

katekatie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ello. I don't have icloud on my computer and read I should update to .iOS5 but I don't know where to find way to do this or if I already have it - or for that matter what it is. Am getting an iphone tomorrow and think I need icloud tocommunicate between phone and pad. Any help appreciated and needs to be clear because I am a bit hopeless.
  2. xIkx

xIkx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    You only need wifi for icloud, since everything will be stored online at apple servers. Your ios version can be seen in settings>general>about under version. To update you need itunes on a pc with internet connection or maybe you can do it ota (over the air) in the settings>general>check for update. I don't know since my ipad came with 5.0.1.