What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 7.0.3 BUGS ON MY iPAD 3rd GENERATION. ANY SUGGESTIONS GUYS.

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1.No audio sometimes (or produces a bad quality sound), which i usually to restart my iPad to rectify

2.Oreantation-Sometimes the rotation to fit my oreantation is not there. I will have to wait until it wants to, so boring.

3.appstore updates kept in the Updates section and wont disappear after i update the apps and last search in appstore kept as well

4. Four finger swipe to switch to and open reminders from other apps brings home screen icons in the background then the icons disappear

5. A dark background comes about when closing safari and reminders when i close them by "pinching", - the multiple gesture

6. It switches off while using it and turns on again

(Sorry my english is poor). I hope you get what i am saying.

image-827064894.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
After updating, reset your iPad, it's recommended and some bugs disappear by doing so. (Press and hold Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release both.)

When I pinch to close apps, I also get the dark grey background for a short second, then it disappears.
You can use this link to send feedback to Apple so they know what needs to be improved: http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

If your device still is crashing frequently, or the problem with orientation and sound don't disappear, it would perhaps be better to restore it through iTunes on your computer.

Last edited:
OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To My good friend , MoonlitSonota, just to show that 3 is actually a bug, do this on your iPad if you have those updates kept in updates list:

Settings>General>Date and Time>Set Automatically>Turn it off.

Then scroll to go to a date that is maybe 6 weeks ahead from today.

Then go to the appstore, tap the update section, those updates should be gone.

You can now go back to turn your time and date to set automatically.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata is right. It's a feature now. These apps stay visible in App Store - Updates for two weeks after updating, with an "Open" icon next to them. That's how it works now.

OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, ok. I didnt know, but i was able to remove the "annoying" apps there using the method i stated above.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course you did. They were updated the last two weeks. When you turn forward time, they will be gone. A nice workaround to get them out of the Updates list. :)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it is a feature and it is there so if you have auto update on you know what apps have been updated.... It is not a big deal frankly it is handy to know what has been updated the list goes away in 14 days .....

One more thing please do not use Capps in thread name or posts as it is annoying.... It is like you are shouting.... We can hear you it's cool?

Most reactions

Latest posts