What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 6 Apple maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterb16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Being a regular user of Google maps I find it frustrating that Apple have got rid of Google maps and replaced it with their own maps. When I went onto various locations in New Zealand I found the maps were pixilated and have cloud cover causing the maps to be blurred.
This morning I went on Maps to find East Midlands airport, it located the airport the other side of Derby,I then went onto google maps and found it was no where near the M1 where it should be.
Although it is possible to substitute with Google maps, it is not possible to go to street view which I found great on the Apple maps before upgrading to IOS6. If Apple look at the forums PLEASE GET IT SORTED

OP
peterb16

peterb16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peterb16 said:
Hi,
Being a regular user of Google maps I find it frustrating that Apple have got rid of Google maps and replaced it with their own maps. When I went onto various locations in New Zealand I found the maps were pixilated and have cloud cover causing the maps to be blurred.
This morning I went on Maps to find East Midlands airport, it located the airport the other side of Derby,I then went onto google maps and found it was no where near the M1 where it should be.
Although it is possible to substitute with Google maps, it is not possible to go to street view which I found great on the Apple maps before upgrading to IOS6. If Apple look at the forumsPLEASE GET IT SORTED

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a duplicate of so many threads. Go to the iOS 6 forums for this discussion. thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts