What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Looking for a 6.1.3 Jailbreak thats free and is know to be functional. If anyone has a link and wouldn't mind posting it that would be great and make sure it works for iPad mini as well.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Looking for a 6.1.3 Jailbreak thats free and is know to be functional. If anyone has a link and wouldn't mind posting it that would be great and make sure it works for iPad mini as well.

Unfortunately, there is no iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak available for the iPad mini from any source. If you find a site that says different, it's a scam.
Any changes or updates to iOS 6 jailbreaks will be added to the first post in this thread. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/89458-official-ios6-jailbreak-status-thread.html
With that, this thread is closed.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As you're talking about jailbreaking, I've moved this thread to the iPad hacking forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts