1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iOrderTracker.com

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by netsecpro, Mar 18, 2011.

1. netsecpro

netsecpro iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this site legit? Just received the following email from iOrderTracker.com:

Dear iOrderTracker.com user,

IMPORTANT NOTICE - There has been a problem in the Device Model list, you are kindly requested to update your Device Model when you update your order status, otherwise it will default to iPad 2-16GB WiFi Black Engraved. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your support.

Best regards,
    iOrderTrackerSupport
  2. Wolfpuppies3

Wolfpuppies3 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1
    Sounds extremely suspicious

If you have placed an order, make inquiries of Apple.com and no one else. This sounds a lot like phishing.
  3. netsecpro

netsecpro iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the clarification. When I first got the message, I thought there had been some type of problem with my order. But after reading it again, I see that there wasn't. I apologize for any confusion.