What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet.

Ipad voice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
My 32 GB iPad 2 delivers very poor net performance.Streaming videos are a godawful pain and even opening certain sites is very hard.My PC net speed is not the fastest in the world,but this speed is simply unbearable.Moreover,in Youtube and other video sites,the video loads fine for about 1-2 minutes,then it either hangs up or takes forever.All this is gnawing at my patience.I tried changing DNS to google and open,but no effect.Please help.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It might be your network connection is slow. Have you done a speed test yet?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi iPadVoice - as already suggested what download speeds are you reaching on your iPad 2; plenty of ways to check, e.g. Speedtest HERE - Now just for starters, you may want to provide some more information: 1) How are you connecting to the internet, i.e. Wi-Fi and/or cellular? and 2) Have you tried other Wi-Fi sites w/ faster speeds? - :)

Most reactions

Latest posts