What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet explorer

eugenia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to download Internet explorer on my iPad.

monsterkind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are u a Microsoft addict.... Since peop were starting to switch from pc to Mac, and ie is lack of good compatibility with different websites.... I would recommend u to forget about it.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, there is no Internet Explorer available for the iPad.

There are plenty of web browsers available in the App Store - some free, some paid - if you don't like/want to use the Safari browser.

Marilyn

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are u a Microsoft addict.... Since peop were starting to switch from pc to Mac, and ie is lack of good compatibility with different websites.... I would recommend u to forget about it.

Don't assume that because a user needs IE they're a "Microsoft addict." Many corporate internet sites limit support for web pages to IE. In my case, for example, I could not report my time and expenses without iE. Nor could I run end user software developed by my company without it. The notion that the entire world has "switched" from pc's to Mac's is as much an Apple fan's wet dream now as it was 20 years ago. Apple devices continue to have a very small share of corporate/government uses and that is not going to change anytime soon.

kristenbs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also need Internet explorer for work.. I am a realtor and can only get into the national MLS through IE.. I was a huge PC person for many years now own 3 iPads an iMac and an Mac pro in our household and have to continually revert to my dell laptop to do my work!!! It is frustrating!! Are they going to realize there is an actual need for that software?!

Most reactions

Latest posts