What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intelliscreen x paid on iphone now want it on ipad

useaname

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He title speaks for itself really.

I bought intelliscreen x on my iPhone 4s for $9.99. I have recently bought an iPad 2 and was wondering how I can get intelliscreen on my iPad without having to pay another $9.99

Would sharing apps through iTunes be an option? I was thinking of a more less complicated alternative where I can just send it from my iPhone to my iPad or somehow through my email

OP
U

useaname

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry guys, made it happen. License through cydia runs on all systems.

Unfortunately intelliscreen x isn't working on iPad. None of the drop down notification buttons work

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
useaname said:
Sorry guys, made it happen. License through cydia runs on all systems.

Unfortunately intelliscreen x isn't working on iPad. None of the drop down notification buttons work

IntelliscreenX works very well on the iPad. I have it on both of mine. Check your settings...

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Pardon me for asking, but what is intelliscreen? Sounds cool...and I don't have my ipad on hand to check it out of xD

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's basically a wicked cool extension to the Notification Centre. See attached screenies :)

It adds some nice toggle widgets (similar to SBSettings), and you can page the list left and right to reveal pages such as Twitter feeds, Facebook, and RSS News....

It is highly customisable. Definitely my favourite tweak of the 5.x era...

Attachments

• image-2210527647.jpg
    image-2210527647.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 468
  • image-4012580752.jpg
    image-4012580752.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts