What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inspirational quotes

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
666897c2310ad8d1256d9a9ca0035555.jpg

In psychology it is called congruency!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the worst thing about being lied to is finding out that person wasn't who you thought they were and the disappointment that comes with that!

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2
I think being lied to hurts personally, for a minor part because of the disappointment you described, but mostly because the person that lied betrayed your trust, just played with you, and wanted you to be and feel inferior.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try and understand what part you have to play in the world in which you live. There's more to life than you know and it's all happening out there. Discover what part you can play and then go for it. - Ian McKellen

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not really inspirational, but funny:

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure. - Unknown

:D

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To make a difference in someone’s life, you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect. You just have to care enough and be there. — Unknown

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The worst thing about being lied to is simply knowing you weren't worth the truth. - Unknown
Johanna, I disagree with that quote, only because everyone is WORTH the truth, it's the deceitful person who isn't worth your time or energy. Truth is such a precious gift and a liar is such a waste of time. That's who is not worth anything.[emoji56][emoji170]

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Show respect even to people who don't deserve it: not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours. - Dave Willis

Most reactions

Latest posts