What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Cook Sends Email to Apple Employees to Honor the 3rd Anniversary of the Passing of Steve Jobs

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
stevejobs-111006.png

A few days ago, Tim Cook has sent a letter to Apple employees to commemorate the third anniversary of Steve Jobs' death. Apple's CEO has asked Apple team members to reflect on how the products created under Jobs' Apple have impacted not only the technology industry but the entire world. Here's the content of his letter:

"Team,

Sunday will mark the third anniversary of Steve's passing. I'm sure that many of you will be thinking of him on that day, as I know I will.

I hope you'll take a moment to appreciate the many ways Steve made our world better. Children learn in new ways thanks to the products he dreamed up. The most creative people on earth use them to compose symphonies and pop songs, and write everything from novels to poetry to text messages. Steve's life's work produced the canvas on which artists now create masterpieces.

Steve's vision extended far beyond the years he was alive, and the values on which he built Apple will always be with us. Many of the ideas and projects we're working on today got started after he died, but his influence on them — and on all of us — is unmistakeable.

Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for helping carry Steve's legacy into the future.

Tim"

Steve Jobs died in 2011 at the age of just 56 after a long fight with pancreatic cancer. He is widely regarded as one of the biggest technology innovators of all time and probably without him, smartphones and tablets would've looked differently today.

Leave your comment below and let us know what you think or feel three years after the genius passed away.

Source: Apple

Most reactions

Latest posts