What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incase Origami workstation...love it!!!

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just received the Origami case for Christmas. Awesome!!! It works perfectly to hold my ipad in the perfect position even when it's in its case. Great addition to my iPad accessory family.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just received the Origami case for Christmas. Awesome!!! It works perfectly to hold my ipad in the perfect position even when it's in its case. Great addition to my iPad accessory family.

You're not alone. I've had the OW for about nine months and it has served me very well as a case for the Apple Wireless Keyboard and as a stand for the iPad with the SmartCover and polycarbonate back cover. The shelf in which the iPad sits is wide enough to accommodate a fairly thick iPad care. Should be clear, though. This is a keyboard case, not an iPad case. I prefer it to combo keyboard/iPad cases because, as another poster mentioned, the AWK is significantly larger than the keyboards in cases like the Zagg.

It bears noting, though, that you'll need a "case" (or messenger bag) large enough to accommodate both the OW and the iPad. The Travel Express from Waterfield Design (Need a case or bag for your laptop, tablet, mobile device, smartphone, or gadget? We've got you covered - WaterField Design - Made in USA) meets that requirement, but just barely. Other, larger bags will obviously work, as well.

Should also be noted that if you're looking for a less expensive solution with a similar design, Logitech makes a keyboard with case that can serve as a stand for the iPad for about $70 total. However, the stand is not as well designed for use in one's lap as the Incase Origami Workstation.

Most reactions

Latest posts