What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL. Haven't forgotten, when I visit. Does a nice icy-cold beer come with the instructions? Wait....maybe not. I don't like drinking beer with gloves:)
Andrew
You don't have to worry about drinking beer with gloves on. We have hats with built in beer can holders and long flexible straws.;)
image.jpeg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Somewhere in the Czech Republic - I have no idea what they may have been selling on this sign, but I think the deterioration is very interesting.View attachment 68797

Hey Bob - just did a Google translation = Enapo Food - must be a food chain and/or a product line in the Czech Republic; BUT, whatever is on the sign at this point does not look too edible! ;) Dave

BobbyBoomer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not edible, but interesting none the less.

Thanks for the translation. I think it was in Kutna Hora as it is close to the Kutna Hora pictures on my HD.

KH has 3 Unesco sites, I'll post some pictures when I get the time.

Bob

BobbyBoomer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snow? That's that white stuff that only belongs in the upper section of your refrigerator ;)

We've had a lot of rain and the world is very, very green. The first cold snap is coming and it's supposed to go down to 68F/18C tomorrow night and only get up to 77F/25C on Sunday. I hate winter ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Snow? That's that white stuff that only belongs in the upper section of your refrigerator ;)

We've had a lot of rain and the world is very, very green. The first cold snap is coming and it's supposed to go down to 68F/18C tomorrow night and only get up to 77F/25C on Sunday. I hate winter ;)
A little snow on the ground is better than hurricane season.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

BobbyBoomer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A little snow on the ground is better than hurricane season.
I spent a winter in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in the late 1960s, and I'll take hurricane season any day. I've been through over a dozen hurricanes, and none of they were as bad as when the power went out during a blizzard in the UP. When the power goes out in a hurricane, it's still warm ;)

But of course there are different climates for different people.

BobbyBoomer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Museum of Natural History, Vienna - the entrance<...snip...>
All of these pictures were taken with my iPhone.
I haven't been to Vienna yet, but it's on my list of places to see. There is so much wonderful cultural history there.

So many places to see, and so little time off work to do it.

BobbyBoomer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's a little early in the season, but we are planning our annual November trip to the Everglades National Park. The best time is from December through April, but it's nice to get there before the tourists crowd it. For those in the snow, here is some respite.
Everglades.jpg

Cypress trees in the 'river of grass' section of the 'glades.

Most reactions

Latest posts