What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Fields under water nearby
EF04DB3E-86D2-42D3-89C3-4088BAB10D89.jpeg

bondr006

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Something different today. Back in 1980 when I was early into my career as a Navy photographer, there was no Photoshop. We only had film, a darkroom, an enlarger, and whatever creative ideas and techniques we could come up with. Pretty much relegated to dodging, burning, and filters in the darkroom, but there were a few things you could do with the camera when snapping your masterpieces. This picture is a selfie, shot with Kodak Tri-X 400 and a Canon AE-1 SLR in July 1980. It was in the evening at the old abandoned Oceanview Amusement Park in Norfolk, VA. I was walking around the park looking for shots, when I spotted the teddy bear laying all by itself on the table. An idea came to me, and I put my camera on a tripod and locked the shutter open, pointing at the bear on the table. I dashed into the picture and sat there for about 5 seconds, and then dashed out, leaving the shutter open for a full 30 seconds, and this was the result. I was a young 20 year old Navy Photographer, and was pretty proud of myself for coming up with this idea that actually worked. I call it "Rob's Ghost".

Rob's Ghost 1980 - Ocean View Park - Norfolk, VA.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts