What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
AA33BBFF-6E67-4436-90AB-5BC9B169C894.jpeg

bondr006

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As do I my friend. Just a short week ago, I was still wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Now real seasonal weather is here, and I am wearing 3 layers when I go outside. Thankfully we have a short winter here, and come the end of February into mid March we'll start seeing it warming up again.

AppleKarma

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As do I my friend. Just a short week ago, I was still wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Now real seasonal weather is here, and I am wearing 3 layers when I go outside. Thankfully we have a short winter here, and come the end of February into mid March we'll start seeing it warming up again.
The winter is almost here too! Very cold days, rain today and only 8 degrees Celsius... I don't like days like this, they are very depressing. [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

bondr006

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The winter is almost here too! Very cold days, rain today and only 8 degrees Celsius... I don't like days like this, they are very depressing. [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]
I can sympathize with you. It has been cold, overcast, and rainy for the last 3 days here. Coupled with the recent time change and getting dark early, it is indeed, very depressing. ☹️

Most reactions