What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A sculpture in Neusiedl
f06fd209f18e0bab189677ecd5dcfe83.jpg

It's inscription starts with "Water as life", but the water from this fountain is not for drinking. :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Susan & I have been spending nearly a week on the Georgia coast - last two nights in Savannah at the Westin Resort Complex across the river - we were in a riverside room and container ships passed the hotel - a number were taller that the height of our floor! :)

One shown below taken from our room! - will be an upcoming travelogue - Dave
P1000883.JPG

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here in Apetlon, you need the key for our school's gym if you wish to exercise there. Our gym is tiny, compared to this arena.
Is this different in Regina?
The hockey arena is usually unlocked during the working day. The box office is open and I asked if I could go inside.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The hockey arena is usually unlocked during the working day. The box office is open and I asked if I could go inside.

Boy, I've not been to a sports arena in ages! The largest was the uncovered football stadium at the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI) when I was in school. The last likely the New Orleans Superdome years ago when my son was a teenager who loved Joe Montana of the San Francisco 49s - we did a short vacation to New Orleans and saw the Saints and 49s play in that large structure - the players looked like 'toy soldiers' from our stratospheric seats (see image below - we were someplace w/i the white oval)! :) Dave
Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 11.51.04 AM.png

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Boy, I've not been to a sports arena in ages! The largest was the uncovered football stadium at the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI) when I was in school. The last likely the New Orleans Superdome years ago when my son was a teenager who loved Joe Montana of the San Francisco 49s - we did a short vacation to New Orleans and saw the Saints and 49s play in that large structure - the players looked like 'toy soldiers' from our stratospheric seats (see image below - we were someplace w/i the white oval)! :) Dave
View attachment 71182
I watched a rugby match at Wembley Stadium in London and had seats that were just as "atmospheric" as yours in the Superdome.

Most reactions

Latest posts