What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpeg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Susan & I are on the Georgia Coast, specifically at the Westin Hotel on Jekyll Island near Brunswick, GA (about an hour+ south of Savannah our next stop tomorrow for a few nights & closer to home) - just a pic from our hotel deck looking out at the Atlantic Ocean - will put together a travelogue of the area when I return. Dave :)
P1000783.JPG

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Susan & I are on the Georgia Coast, specifically at the Westin Hotel on Jekyll Island near Brunswick, GA (about an hour+ south of Savannah our next stop tomorrow for a few nights & closer to home) - just a pic from our hotel deck looking out at the Atlantic Ocean - will put together a travelogue of the area when I return. Dave :)
View attachment 71132

I don't suppose anyone there has had the good taste to name a motel the Hyde Out? If not, such a waste of a good pun.

Most reactions

Latest posts