What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's certainly a lot of contrails! They really make for a good sunset. Are those flowers Apple blossoms?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, the azaleas along the back driveway of our house have bloomed in their multi-color beauty - these seem to be our 'early' bloomers (plenty of others still budding and about to bloom) - I'm amazed that these bushes where present when we bought this house in 1977 and still look gorgeous this time of the year - we lost some dogwoods in the front yard (which I've shown before) in an ivy island but already have our yard service drawing up a replacement plan - will remove the ivy and add some flowering bushes/shrubs, SO maybe a post next year - :) Dave
P1000754.JPG
P1000755.JPG

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
View attachment 70944 Fist try, hope it works. This is my Cape Dory cutter "ORION" in St. George's harbor, Bermuda. I arrived after eight days at sea.....alone.

Nice pics - thanks! :) My BIL has a number of boats, including a sailboat similar to yours in size - he practiced medicine in Mobile, AL but returned to Montauk, LI to care for his elderly mother (who passed away last year) - he sailed his boat alone from Mobile, around Florida, and up the entire East Coast (of course, not open sea but the Intracoastal Waterways) to Montauk (see attached map) - was quite a trip for him. Dave :)
Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 9.49.12 PM.png

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
From last night's walk
image.jpeg

The following photos were taken from a small island in Sandgrube, one of the ponds in Apetlon. I didn't take a tripod with me, that's why they are pretty dark. That's the best I could get.
image.jpeg

Triftgasse (left) and the street lamps from Frauenkirchnerstraße
image.jpeg

Bus (my village as destination), with lights from Akaziengasse in the background, reflected by Sandgrube

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts