What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok. Not exactly the same, but certainly more dramatic. I also played with saturation, color cast, exposure, contrast, and shadows. The editing tools in Photos have become surprisingly useful.

I hope you don't mind the tinkering. I couldn't resist playing after I made the first comment.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419028044.841672.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok. Not exactly the same, but certainly more dramatic. I also played with saturation, color cast, exposure, contrast, and shadows. The editing tools in Photos have become surprisingly useful.

I hope you don't mind the tinkering. I couldn't resist playing after I made the first comment.

View attachment 61893
That's (not exactly, but in a way) what I was thinking of with my previous post. :) Thank you!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Martin place, Sydney. Flower memorial for recent hostage attack. So sad yet so beautiful to see the flowers
A very touching display, unfortunately made necessary as a result of the terrible actions of the hostage taker. My prayers go out to the families of the victims.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It would also have been even better if I had been in a position to take this picture several minutes earlier, when the contrast between the brightly lit branches and the darker streetscape below would have been greater than it was.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It would also have been even better if I had been in a position to take this picture several minutes earlier, when the contrast between the brightly lit branches and the darker streets cape below would have been greater than it was.
I know what you're talking about. The same has happened to me a few times last week.

It's still a very good photo. A few minutes earlier, the sun wouldn't have lit up the snow on the rooves of the houses, which also adds a nice effect, imo.

Most reactions

Latest posts