What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpg

iPhone picture, and I didn't bother to open the window because of the wind that's blowing now, that's why my livingroom's ceiling is visible as a reflection at the top right.
Two of my daughter's friends are trying to build a snowman, using the snow from our cars and the pavement.

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snow it's not much for now but soon will be bec non stop of snowing .Here's a shot taken from my iPhone through my window inside my flat . Few mins ago[emoji4]
45c0333c60eb8b35b1368299586a162d.jpg

Well in my photo snow stop but I think later will continue its on and off [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This building was erected in 1911 by the Bank of Ottawa and went through several alterations before ending up as a Smitty's restaurant in a local shopping mall.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our weather down under is starting to warm up so I love looking at those snow pictures and beautiful foggy, freezing:) scenes.
But just in case y'all up in the northern hemisphere would like to see something that's not icy cold and needs some shovelling, here's just a few quick snaps of our hibiscus hedge at the end of the back yard.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419930457.546048.jpg

OK so I missed out on pruning it this year (usually about September), so it looks a bit scruffy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419930568.243567.jpg

Our hibiscus flowers come out about Christmas time and usually by New Year are in full bloom. We chose this colour, they call "Cardinal" because of that distinctive red/pink
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419930820.023957.jpg

Here's a close up of the flower. A beautiful shade of red. We have another single stamen hibiscus bush at the side of the yard, a beautiful darker red, that hasn't bloomed yet.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419930891.878191.jpg

The back of the hibiscus flowers above showing more buds to bloom soon. Just over the back fence (first picture) you may see our back neighbour's walnut tree. The walnuts will be ready soon and our neighbour, as thanks to numerous lemons we have given them recently, will as usual provide us with bags full of delicious fresh walnuts.
Ah summer! when "the livin' is easy"
Just thought I'd share:)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our weather down under is starting to warm up so I love looking at those snow pictures and beautiful foggy, freezing:) scenes.
But just in case y'all up in the northern hemisphere would like to see something that's not icy cold and needs some shovelling, here's just a few quick snaps of our hibiscus hedge at the end of the back yard.
View attachment 62056
OK so I missed out on pruning it this year (usually about September), so it looks a bit scruffy.
View attachment 62057
Our hibiscus flowers come out about Christmas time and usually by New Year are in full bloom. We chose this colour, they call "Cardinal" because of that distinctive red/pink
View attachment 62058
Here's a close up of the flower. A beautiful shade of red. We have another single stamen hibiscus bush at the side of the yard, a beautiful darker red, that hasn't bloomed yet.
View attachment 62059
The back of the hibiscus flowers above showing more buds to bloom soon. Just over the back fence (first picture) you may see our back neighbour's walnut tree. The walnuts will be ready soon and our neighbour, as thanks to numerous lemons we have given them recently, will as usual provide us with bags full of delicious fresh walnuts.
Ah summer! when "the livin' is easy"
Just thought I'd share:)
Andrew

Very nice pictures, Andrew. If I had the money I'd spend the Canadian winter in Australia every year.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice pictures, Andrew. If I had the money I'd spend the Canadian winter in Australia every year.
That's OK mate I might even swap you, 'cos the forecast in two days time here is for about three consecutive days over 40 degrees centigrade, way, way over the fahrenheit century, and then a cool change coming. So whilst you guys are hunkering down under central heating we will be hunkering down under air conditioning...:)
Andrew

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I didn't know this would be possible. I'll have to try it when we don't have clouds.

When you tap on the screen to change the exposure and focus point you should see a little yellow sun to the right of the rectangle. Swiping up/down when it's visible allows you to change your exposure level. That should help.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you tap on the screen to change the exposure and focus point you should see a little yellow sun to the right of the rectangle. Swiping up/down when it's visible allows you to change your exposure level. That should help.
Thank you! I saw the sun before, I didn't try it before I read your post.

Most reactions

Latest posts