What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the windows on the second floor. The buildings next to it seem to be built to match, or vice versa?

Do you know it's age?
The building was built in 1893 and the other buildings were built at various times with no deliberate attempt to match the architectural styles.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tower Bridge from the top of The Monument. The Monument marks the site where the great fire of 1666 started.
image.jpg

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do the words mean "fruits and candies" (owoce świata)?
No it's world of fruits but I see that it's like gummy bears so I just written like that . Owoce is fruits świata is world fruits of the world that's the translation . It's dried fruits some are like jelly .

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late replying I was writing topic regarding on my iPhone 6 video problem

I was just sticking my nose in because I'm that way. It wasn't because you were late replying. It's a forum. People reply whenever they get to it, or not at all. :) No one should be judging.

Besides, I like playing with Google Translate.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was just sticking my nose in because I'm that way. It wasn't because you were late replying. It's a forum. People reply whenever they get to it, or not at all. :) No one should be judging.

I like playing with Google Translate also.

TWERPPOET說:↑
我只是堅持我的鼻子,因為我是這樣的。這是不是因為你遲到在回答。這是一個論壇。人回复時,他們得到它,或者根本沒有。 :)沒有人應該判斷。

此外,我喜歡玩與谷歌翻譯。

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score

But your right Fruit of the world.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I like playing with Google Translate also.

TWERPPOET說:↑
我只是堅持我的鼻子,因為我是這樣的。這是不是因為你遲到在回答。這是一個論壇。人回复時,他們得到它,或者根本沒有。 :)沒有人應該判斷。

此外,我喜歡玩與谷歌翻譯。

ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ: ↑
ਮੈਨੂੰ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਪਸੰਦ ਕੀਤਾ ਸੀ, ਕਿਉਕਿ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਹੁਣੇ ਹੀ, ਮੇਰੇ ਨੱਕ ਚਿਪਕੇ ਹੋਏ ਹਨ. ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਜਵਾਬ ਦੇਣ ਵਿਚ ਦੇਰ ਹਨ, ਕਿਉਕਿ ਇਹ ਨਹੀ ਹੈ. ਇਹ ਇੱਕ ਮੰਚ ਹੈ. ਲੋਕ ਉਹ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਜਦ ਹੁੰਗਾਰਾ, ਜ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਨਾ ਚੁਣੋ 'ਤੇ ਸਾਰੇ. :) ਕੋਈ ਨਿਰਣਾ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ.

ਇਲਾਵਾ, ਮੈਨੂੰ ਦਾ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਗੂਗਲ ਨਾਲ ਖੇਡਣ ਲਈ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ: ↑
ਮੈਨੂੰ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਪਸੰਦ ਕੀਤਾ ਸੀ, ਕਿਉਕਿ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਹੁਣੇ ਹੀ, ਮੇਰੇ ਨੱਕ ਚਿਪਕੇ ਹੋਏ ਹਨ. ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਜਵਾਬ ਦੇਣ ਵਿਚ ਦੇਰ ਹਨ, ਕਿਉਕਿ ਇਹ ਨਹੀ ਹੈ. ਇਹ ਇੱਕ ਮੰਚ ਹੈ. ਲੋਕ ਉਹ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਜਦ ਹੁੰਗਾਰਾ, ਜ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਨਾ ਚੁਣੋ 'ਤੇ ਸਾਰੇ. :) ਕੋਈ ਨਿਰਣਾ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ.

ਇਲਾਵਾ, ਮੈਨੂੰ ਦਾ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਗੂਗਲ ਨਾਲ ਖੇਡਣ ਲਈ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ.
TWERPPOET กล่าวว่า↑
ผมเพียงแค่ติดจมูกของฉันเพราะฉันวิธีการที่ มันไม่ได้เพราะคุณปลายตอบกลับ มันเป็นฟอรั่ม คนตอบเมื่อใดก็ตามที่พวกเขาได้รับมันหรือไม่ได้เลย :) ไม่มีใครควรจะตัดสิน

นอกจากนี้ผมชอบเล่นกับ Google แปลภาษา

Most reactions

Latest posts