What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm new, I'm new, I don't know what to do!

SBH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new, I'm new, I don't know what to do! ~Joe Dirt

Hello everyone! :D
I've been wanting the iPad since it was released and FINALLY got one (32GB) last night. I've been messing around with it but I've had a few problems with it "Loading...". It seems to take forever to load and sometimes it says "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store".
:confused:

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!:)

~Sarah

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the forum!

As far as your connection issues, we are talking about WiFi connection, right?

What I usually suggest people do is go to a place like McDonalds, Starbucks, Panera Bread or some place that has free WiFi and see what kind of connection you have there. If it seems to be OK at one of these places, then there very possibly could be an issue with your home router setup.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also, make sure the iPad has all the latest updates. Your problem sounds like the issues some of us were having at launch. Connect the iPad to your pc/Mac, click on your iPad in iTunes, and click on Check for Updates.

OP
S

SBH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your replies!!:D
After resetting the router and restoring the iPad we purchased a new router and things are good to go! (Our router was old and needed to be replaced.)
I love love love my new iPad!!:ipad-peacock:

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Router

thanks so much for your replies!!:d
after resetting the router and restoring the ipad we purchased a new router and things are good to go! (our router was old and needed to be replaced.)
i love love love my new ipad!!:ipad-peacock:

Which router did you purchase???

OP
S

SBH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure. I do know it's a black NETGEAR with a 300 speed?:confused:
(From Best Buy)
:eek:

thanks so much for your replies!!:d
after resetting the router and restoring the ipad we purchased a new router and things are good to go! (our router was old and needed to be replaced.)
i love love love my new ipad!!:ipad-peacock:

Which router did you purchase???

Most reactions

Latest posts