What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I'm new here!

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
Hello everyone!

My name is Joe, and I'm a moderator over at iphoneforums.net! I thought I'd swing by and check this place out. :D! I don't own an iPad (yet) though I'm sure I'll take that plunge sometime before the year is up. :)!

Last edited:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have an iPhone (yet), so I feel your pain. I do have an iPad, and I highly highly recommend it. :D

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do have an Android phone, so I do have a smartphone, but now that I have an iPad, I only use my phone for texting and making calls.. unless I'm somewhere without my iPad (which is a lot of places, considering I have a WiFi only). I only use my laptop to transfer music from my external to iTunes or to put movies on my iPad. It's lovely. :D

OP
Darkstar2007

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
GoPackGo said:
I do have an Android phone, so I do have a smartphone, but now that I have an iPad, I only use my phone for texting and making calls.. unless I'm somewhere without my iPad (which is a lot of places, considering I have a WiFi only). I only use my laptop to transfer music from my external to iTunes or to put movies on my iPad. It's lovely. :D

Lol. I may have to make my purchase soon. Every bodies telling me how great the iPad is. If it's anything like my iPhone 4. I know I'll be addicted... Idk if I need to have another gadget to be addicted to!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
Darkstar2007

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Yeah these are pretty much the same rules we have in iPhoneforum.net! I haven't purchased an iPad yet. Though I'm debating it :D! It's hard to justify another purchase (since I just bought the 2011 MacBook Air)! :D!

Thanks for the welcome by the way!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Darkstar2007 said:
Yeah these are pretty much the same rules we have in iPhoneforum.net! I haven't purchased an iPad yet. Though I'm debating it :D! It's hard to justify another purchase (since I just bought the 2011 MacBook Air)! :D!

Thanks for the welcome by the way!

When I got my iPhone 3GS I was totally blown away by how easy it was and how much I loved it. Then I got an iPad and now my iphone is just a phone with a camera. Hard to say but true. I purchased a MacBook Pro as my laptop died recently, but my iPad is still my no. 1. You are going to love it.

OP
Darkstar2007

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
leelai said:
When I got my iPhone 3GS I was totally blown away by how easy it was and how much I loved it. Then I got an iPad and now my iphone is just a phone with a camera. Hard to say but true. I purchased a MacBook Pro as my laptop died recently, but my iPad is still my no. 1. You are going to love it.

I'm sure I will when I finally give in! Thanks for the recommendation. :D!

OP
Darkstar2007

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
iFrog said:
Welcome to iPad forums :D I hope you get that iPad soon!

Thanks iFrog! You keep telling me about how awesome it is I'll eventually give in!

SweetPoison said:
That's because they are our sister site ~ owned by the same folks.;)

SO? Did you get the iPad yet? Let's get going! Chop Chop!:D

Welcome, from Cali!

Thank you for the warm welcome. :) Yes I know they're sister sites a long with Apple forums! :D!

I'm saving my pennies up to get an iPad! I'll more than likely wait til next year (when a next gen iPad will come out maybe)!!

Most reactions