What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm new :).

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently received my iPad, after a month of waiting and must say its exceeded my expectations. Although I'm not new to apple products (I've had my fair share of iPods etc) if there's anything that is really worth finding out about I would appreciate links etc. I've read the iPad manual so understand the ins and outs.
I'm using an apple iPad 2 , 32GB, White for those of you that are interested :),
~ Luke ~

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well - you seem as though you're pretty switched on, so you probably don't need the 'official' welcome. But, welcome anyway, from a very wet Scotland...

There's a UK-centric thread in the Anything Goes section, but you'll find lots of other things here to interest you, I hope.

Tim

OP
MrLuke

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks I'll make sure looking at the thread is on my todo list ;). For now, I'm out for a walk in very wet England, although I doubt it's quite as bad as Scotland.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome from all of us - UK members that is ! Yes, come and join us! Sorry guys but it is sunny down in the south but I'm sure those dark clouds are bringing rain with them!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

OP
MrLuke

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll be sure to check all those links out. It may be sunny in Somerset, but it's raining Inter-mitantly in Dorset.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MrLuke said:
Thanks, I'll be sure to check all those links out. It may be sunny in Somerset, but it's raining Inter-mitantly in Dorset.

Really, heck that means my washing isn't drying, thanks for the heads up. I'm fairly sure it hasn't rained yet!!! I will check. Thanks

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions

Latest posts