What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kevinipad said:
Hi Everybody,

Kevin from India.

Thanx leelai for useful post. Getting the app rightaway.

Hi Kevin,

The app really is so much easier and simpler.......a tip though, if doing searches, it's much better with the search features on the site through Safari.

Make yourself comfy when you get to all the tips, you're in for a looong read!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

ilo1986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry my friends I have problem my iPad not play all video it need flash player , what can I do??? Thanks

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ilo1986 said:
Sorry my friends I have problem my iPad not play all video it need flash player , what can I do??? Thanks

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Have a look at this very informative Sticky by one of our own Super Moderators Mickey330 and Flash will be explained as well as some alternatives given.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/54703-flash-ipad.html

iPad 2 3G 64gb

samring

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Sam Zhao from Shenzhen, China
i do business of leather case for tablet pc, mobile and ebook reader, nice to join this amazing community, thanks.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Sam Zhao from Shenzhen, China
i do business of leather case for tablet pc, mobile and ebook reader, nice to join this amazing community, thanks.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

gogga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

Hello everyone,I am all the way from South Africa, and my Ipad is my life! LOLI use my Ipad for all sorts of things from reading to games.Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

seanhotter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone - just got the new IPad (3) for our Design Web and Print business on the Northern Beaches in Sydney. Great tool. Hoping to get the most out of it and get the support I need from you all here.

emtb422

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I am new to IPad. I just got the new ipad I LOVE it, I live in Alaska USA I also have an Iphone I've had for about a year and a half now. looking forward to all the great news and help here! :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi to you all and welcome to the Forum from Brisbane, Australia!

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
3 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help...shortcuts-helpful-places-people-new-ipad.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

newfoundtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to everyone! From the Philippines here! I'm a noob when it comes to apple products and system. I just got my iPad 3 yesterday cause I saw how useful it is in school. Looking forward to hearing updates and news here!

NancieM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a retired elementary science teacher. Miss the kids and co-workers, but not the work! Never thought I needed an ipad, but DH gave me one, and I do enjoy it--it's amazing and handy too! I like to show my grandson pictures on it--ants, butterflies, videos. He just takes the technology for granted: push buttons, pictures come!

I'm having trouble checking my email--"out of the blue" as I've seen mentioned here before! It's an ipad 2. Would I ask about that on the ipad 2 forum, or elsewhere?

Thanks for any help. I'm pleased to have found this forum.

Nancie

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
NancieM said:
Hi, I'm a retired elementary science teacher. Miss the kids and co-workers, but not the work! Never thought I needed an ipad, but DH gave me one, and I do enjoy it--it's amazing and handy too! I like to show my grandson pictures on it--ants, butterflies, videos. He just takes the technology for granted: push buttons, pictures come!

I'm having trouble checking my email--"out of the blue" as I've seen mentioned here before! It's an ipad 2. Would I ask about that on the ipad 2 forum, or elsewhere?

Thanks for any help. I'm pleased to have found this forum.

Nancie

Without more info on what's actually happening its a little hard to be of help, but as it is out of the blue try closing the mail app completely and then relaunch it and see if this has made a difference. From the home screen do the four finger swipe up or double press the home button to reveal your multi task bar. These are all the apps that you have opened at one time. Long press the app until it jiggles and a red minus sign will appear above it. Press the minus sign, this will close the app, not delete it, now press the home button to return to your screen. It's also a good idea to close all these apps, as it helps the iPad run smoothly. Let us know how you go.

Yes normally you would ask a question in the help section if you're having a problem. But hopefully this will solve it.

iPad 2 3G 64gb

alibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am an iPad user from the beginning. Love it. I rarely use anything but my iPad 1. I have it jailbroken and will probably put in a new OS when the next one comes out. Will have to wait to jailbreak it then. I am 66 years old and my son walks me through any big things like the jailbreak. I now have iPhone too. Love it also. I find I use the iPad less now that I have the iPhone. I had hard time trying to figure out how to post an introductory statement. Go figure!

Most reactions

Latest posts