What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icloud

jamboji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to use 5 gb free iCloud allowance to store some of my music in does anybody know - I would like to free up some memory ad am sorely regretting not getting iPhone 5 32 gb having just upgraded and bound myself to 2 year contract- like johnny said in short circuit - need more data / in put - cheers dave

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jamboji said:
Is it possible to use 5 gb free iCloud allowance to store some of my music in does anybody know - I would like to free up some memory ad am sorely regretting not getting iPhone 5 32 gb having just upgraded and bound myself to 2 year contract- like johnny said in short circuit - need more data / in put - cheers dave

iCloud won't store your music, but if you delete some of your music, it will still be available for free re downloading in your iTunes purchased list.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is iTunes Match, which will allow storage of you music in iCloud. It costs though. About $25 a year, if I remember right.

If most or all of your music is not from iTunes, you should also look at Amazon's Cloud Player, and Google Play. Both offer free online storage and streaming. I'm not familiar with the details of using these services, but several other members are; so if you have questions, ask.

Most reactions

Latest posts