What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBooks Question

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello,

I've had my iPad 2 for over a year now. I have the iBooks app and have never had a problem. But as you can see from the attachment that I have to this post, whenever I try to get into categories I get a blank screen. Does somebody know how to remedy this?

Thanks for your help.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Knightoftheapp said:
Hello,

I've had my iPad 2 for over a year now. I have the iBooks app and have never had a problem. But as you can see from the attachment that I have to this post, whenever I try to get into categories I get a blank screen. Does somebody know how to remedy this?

Thanks for your help.

I have an update. I took the plunge and deleted and then reinstalled the iBooks app. Everything seems to be fine, except that there is no "Categories" section where there was one before. Has anybody else experienced this?

Attachments

• image-3536176327.jpg
    image-3536176327.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 199

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, mine too but you can see the categories on the Featured page, at the top.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
michali said:
Yes, mine too but you can see the categories on the Featured page, at the top.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Well, that's fine by me. But this wasn't a standard update. What's the story behind it?

Most reactions

Latest posts