What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBooks 3.0.1 crashing on start up

altus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBooks is one of my favourite apps on my iPad2.

I had no problems with iBooks 3.0. But since I upgraded to 3.0.1, it crashes every time on start up. I have switched off the the iPad, i hve deleted and reinstalled the app. It crashes every time.

It is extremely frustrating.

Any ideas?

Biduleda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem for me. Everything was OK with iBook 2.2 and iOS 6. When i upgradded with iBook 3.0, the book i was reading crashed. Only this one. Impossible to open it since this day. I tried to download it for many times. Allways the same...
This morning, new upgrade for ibooks. The 3.0.1.
Crashes every time on start up too... I've tried the same was as you. Switch off/on, delete and reinstall too. Desperation...
I can't read on a ordinateur book, or on a usual reader, cause i've many problems with my eyes.
I need help. Please. What can i do ?
* sorry for my so bad english*

Last edited:

rne66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive had the same issue since updating to 3.0.1 - not sure who to complain to. Ive paid for books I now cannot accss

roseindream

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone here also a Chinese reader too?
Since I updated to the last version.....my ibooks cannot load the books correctly anymore...very frustrating. :(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iBooks just got an update. That last thing is says in the comments is that it fixes an issue where iBooks may unexpectedly quit. If you have not gotten things working yet, try the update.

Nothing to lose, right?

mplayers2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
happen to me just returned mine, but idk if you are in the same ball field as i was in

Most reactions

Latest posts