What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBook, synching between multiple ios devices

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
I was looking at my account details on my iPad, when I saw that in the store setting, it is now showing to options (Canadian store) to download automatically books and apps downloaded on other iOS devices. I think that in the US Store, music can be also synched.

Anyway, I activated the option for iBook on my iPad and my iPhone, downloaded Alice in wonderland on the latter, and it magically appeared on my iPad at the same time. Pretty neat!

Not sure for apps cause I don't use the same apps on my iPad as on my iPhone. I would not want to download iPhone apps on the iPad. Or maybe the store is smart enough to figure it out.

Anyway, for books, it a really neat feature. (iOS 4.3.3)

VicoPad addict!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it's working in the U.S., too. There's still a 20MB rate cap on data transfer over 3G, though. Rats.

OP
DrHouse

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Kaykaykay said:
Yes, it's working in the U.S., too. There's still a 20MB rate cap on data transfer over 3G, though. Rats.

Oh, too bad... This means that it would not work with movies... But streaming is available anyway... You are lucky that Music is enabled cause that won't happen here in Canada because of the regulations about making copies of copyrighted material :(

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts