1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Enhanced Children iBooks

Discussion in 'iBooks' started by wngriff, Jun 3, 2011.

1. wngriff

wngriff iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember seeing an advertisement with an enhanced version of "Alice in Wonderland" it appears that the pictures within the story were moving. Also a year or so after the announcement of enhanced iBooks, I remember seeing "Winnie The Pooh" was and enhanced iBook. When I got my iPad, downloaded both the iBook app and the free Winnie The Pooh iBook, it was not enhanced, I was disappointed. I maybe a 39 year old male, but when I saw the advertisement, I thought that was really neat. Are there versions of the enhanced "Alice in Wonderland" and "Winnie the Pooh" iBooks out in the iBookstore? I searched the store, I couldn't find anything.
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,985 / 1
    Most of the enhanced books like you describe are actually apps, and can be found in the Books category of the App Store.
  3. wngriff

wngriff iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alice in Wonderland

Actually, right after my original posting, I found Alice in Wonderland...awesome app. I realize too there are more out there...I'll keep checking. Thanx!