What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enhanced Children iBooks

wngriff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember seeing an advertisement with an enhanced version of "Alice in Wonderland" it appears that the pictures within the story were moving. Also a year or so after the announcement of enhanced iBooks, I remember seeing "Winnie The Pooh" was and enhanced iBook. When I got my iPad, downloaded both the iBook app and the free Winnie The Pooh iBook, it was not enhanced, I was disappointed. I maybe a 39 year old male, but when I saw the advertisement, I thought that was really neat. Are there versions of the enhanced "Alice in Wonderland" and "Winnie the Pooh" iBooks out in the iBookstore? I searched the store, I couldn't find anything.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Most of the enhanced books like you describe are actually apps, and can be found in the Books category of the App Store.

OP
W

wngriff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alice in Wonderland

Actually, right after my original posting, I found Alice in Wonderland...awesome app. I realize too there are more out there...I'll keep checking. Thanx!

Most reactions

Latest posts