What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i Want this wallpaper....

ronmoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any idea where I can download this.... thanks.

83291fbd.jpg

Qdiddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Idk where to find it but to use as wallpaper just save the image go to photoroll and set as wallpaper.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LoL....I thought this was a trick question....just hold finger on pic when viewing full size and save to camera roll/photo app.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Heh.

I just tried the new Google image search (where you can drag an image into the Google search bar ... from your PC!). And, I found this image at this site. You can't get full iPad 1024x1024 size, but you can get it 999x999 (just fill in the numbers at the bottom).

The link to the photo is here: Free Mobile Wallpapers, Bollywood Wallpapers, Hollywood Wallpapers, Creative Wallpapers, Unique Wallpapers, iPhone Wallpapers, Nokia Wallpapers, Free Anime, Nature Wallpapers, Funny Wallpapers, Miss Universe 2009 Wallpapers, Landscape Wallpapers, New

It's not perfect but darn, Google rocks! Seriously!

Marilyn

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for this. I completely forgot about the google image search trick!
However, when I try 999 x 999 and then try to save, it won't save but I can save all the other sizes listed.

Alig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I found a better version and was able to re-size it 1024x1024. Hope everyone likes it.

AliG

Attachments

• Pyramid Splendor.jpg
    Pyramid Splendor.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,609

coc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, or mail IT to your self and safe IT to your photo's.

PSUMATT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not just open it and take a screen shot of it. Or am I missing something. I often do miss things. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts