What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 4.2 wallpaper change. Want pre4.2 wallpaper back

bc270

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi After updating to 4.2 there was one built in wallpaper that changed... the grey slate/stone (the one that also has a green version) was changed to look more rough. However I really really liked the pre4.2 version. Does anyone reading this know how to get that one back ...or where I can find it. Thank you!

scano_ie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is it this one your after

106_iPad.png

OP
B

bc270

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the stone wallpaper

Hi. Thanks for the response! And sorry for the slow reply.

Actually the "stone" wallpaper I was looking for is the one that's in this file that I later found: (I need to have 3 posts so I can't send the link - I will try to post this two more times and see if the third one lets me give you the link)

It's number 14 in the file. There's a green version in iOS4.2 .

Thanks again for your help!

OP
B

bc270

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Next one is the link

Actually the "stone" wallpaper I was looking for is the one that's in this file that I later found: (I need to have 3 posts so I can't send the link - I will try to post this two more times and see if the third one lets me give you the link)

OP
B

bc270

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Actually the "stone" wallpaper I was looking for is the one that's in this file that I later found: iPadWalls.rar

Most reactions

Latest posts