What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think my ipads been compromised....

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive had some weird going on's with my iPad, when I went to look at it the other day it was on google maps and zooming in and out and going through the search history, I quit google maps as I thought it may just be a glitch but it wouldn't let me move pages accross it would just pick a random application! So I turned off wifi and this all stopped.

Today I was on Facebook and it kept bringing up safari, then going to a dark souls YouTube video!

Is my iPad haunted???

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Last edited:

Happyma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will be interested to see what the fix is, I am having the same problem! Will keep an eye out :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, when weird things go wrong w/ the iPad, one of the first things to do is a 'restart' and if not effective, then a 'reset' - directions HERE - if not effective, please report back to this thread - :)

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I tried that, thanks but I'm well aware to do this, but thanks for your input!

There's another thread, 'Facebook refresh youtube' or something like that and people are having the same problems so it must be a problem with Facebook.

tobriant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having the same problem when I go to Facebook, Friendly or Twitter. It bounces between two different youtube videos. Actually I have an additional problem when posting to Twitter. After I post, some time later it posts again a tweet about some home business opportunity. I have NOT clicked on any sites promoting the same so have no idea where this came from.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have gotten a few PM on this. I think it has something more to do with FB, not the iPad. Didn't they just do a bunch of changes over at FB? I don't use it, so I thought I heard this on the news.

tobriant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It may very well be a FB-specific issue, but it is FB on the iPad. I don't get the problem on a Windows machine.

Most reactions

Latest posts