1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I think my ipad hanged

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by svm1206, Apr 13, 2011.

1. svm1206

svm1206 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I think my ipad hanged while I was restoring my back up. Last night I backed up our ipad in my husband's laptop and downloaded the new OS for ipad and it hanged. I got worried. Today, I searched on how to restore my ipad. Now I am restoring my ipad but nothing seems to be happening.

It is now connected to my husband's laptop (where the back up is). On the laptop screen it states "restoring iPad from backup. Estimating time remaining". But it's not moving and i can't move my mouse. In the ipad itself, it says "restore in progress." Since both screens have no movement, I am not sure if it is really restoring or just hanged.

What shoud i do? I am also worried that my ipad might run low on battery. Since it says (on the ipad) that it is not charging.

Help please.

Thanks!