What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think my ipad hanged

svm1206

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I think my ipad hanged while I was restoring my back up. Last night I backed up our ipad in my husband's laptop and downloaded the new OS for ipad and it hanged. I got worried. Today, I searched on how to restore my ipad. Now I am restoring my ipad but nothing seems to be happening.

It is now connected to my husband's laptop (where the back up is). On the laptop screen it states "restoring iPad from backup. Estimating time remaining". But it's not moving and i can't move my mouse. In the ipad itself, it says "restore in progress." Since both screens have no movement, I am not sure if it is really restoring or just hanged.

What shoud i do? I am also worried that my ipad might run low on battery. Since it says (on the ipad) that it is not charging.

Help please.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts